Use the documents tab to find a number of forms and reports. Be sure to turn off your pop-up blocker to view documents. A few examples of documents you might find in this sections are:

  • The student record
  • Test scores
  • Placement exams
  • Completed declaration of concentration and plan of study forms.
  • Various Registrar's Office forms (such as pass/fail petition). 
        • The pass/fail form always appears in the bottom section of the Documents page. It appears only for eligible students, and will only work for courses in which a student is currently enrolled. It will not work on pending courses. 
  • FAS students - you may also notice documents that seem out of place or don't appear to be related to your field of study. These are general overview documents that departments provide with information about their department. documentsimage